Yeah, well, whatever. No one’s interested except me and this my blog so sod it, I’ll do another music shuffle, especially as I expect this to be the last day of summer.
For those of you who don’t know – and that will be nearly everyone – every Friday, I let my musical device wander freely and to select 10 tunes from my collection at random. Then, I tell you what they are. Simple? Yes, I am. And it’s Sunday. Be prepared for lots more shuffles!
So, without further ado, let’s rock!
- Rocky Mountain Way by Joe Walsh. This live version of the Walsh classic is from his 1979 ‘live’ album You Can’t Argue With A Sick Mind.
- A Dream Goes On Forever by Todd Rundgren. Ain’t that the truth?
- Pipes of Peace by Paul McCartney and Wings. Not quite up there with Hey Jude or Yesterday, but hey it’s Macca, so we can forgive him the odd dud and that’s what this is.
- Lea by Toto. Lesser known belter from Toto’s excellent back catalogue.
- The Sun Goes Down – Living it Up by Level 42. An alternative mix which I prefer and my better half doesn’t.
- Soul Island by the Meters. Classic old school R&B/funk/reggae from the New Orleans legends.
- Jesus Says by Ash. An absolute cracker from the County Down rockers.
- You Gave Up On Love (2.0) by Boston. From their Life, Love and Hope album, this is classic, unmistakable Boston. I absolutely love them.
- Love Theme From Kiss by Kiss. To go so far with so little talent took some doing, but this little instrumental is rather nice.
- She Bangs The Drums by the Stone Roses. Just great.
That’s all, folks!